Our experts help you lodge your Australian tax returns online and get your tax back!

Help & Advice

Search for your Question:

How can I retrieve late or lost payment summaries?

If you do not have all of your documents, contact your payer. Ask for a signed copy of your payment summary or a letter or signed statement showing the necessary information. If the information on your payment summary is incorrect, ask for an amended summary with the correct information.

If, however, you are not able to get a payment summary from your payer, you must complete a Statutory declaration (NAT 4135) with the ATO for each missing payment summary.