Our experts help you lodge your Australian tax returns online and get your tax back!

Help & Advice

Search for your Question:

I need to change my tax return information and I received a message that my account was unlocked. How do I proceed?

If you submitted your return but realize you need to make changes, contact us and we will unlock your account. After we do so, you can go ahead and make the necessary changes. When finished, simply click the “Summary” tab and then the “Submit” button to resubmit your information. If you need to read a message while you are working on your return, you can click the “View Status Page” link at the bottom of most pages.