What kind of documents do I need to begin?
You will need all of the tax-related financial documents you received and records you have kept throughout the year. These include:
- payment summaries from each employer or payer from whom you received income
- statements from financial institutions such as banks and building societies
- dividend statements
- statements of earnings from a unit trust or managed investment fund
- buy and sell advices from your investment advisor or stockbroker
- receipts if you are claiming any deductions