Our experts help you lodge your Australian tax returns online and get your tax back!

Help & Advice

Search for your Question:

What kind of documents do I need to begin?

You will need all of the tax-related financial documents you received and records you have kept throughout the year. These include:

  • payment summaries from each employer or payer from whom you received income
  • statements from financial institutions such as banks and building societies
  • dividend statements
  • statements of earnings from a unit trust or managed investment fund
  • buy and sell advices from your investment advisor or stockbroker
  • receipts if you are claiming any deductions